Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!!!!!






HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

Words can not express how much I love my amazing wife Amber. I want to start by wishing her a Happy 25th Birthday! I want everyone to understand what an amazing Woman, Wife, Mother and Friend she is to all of us. My life would be nothing without her. I love you Amber.


We have been married just over 5 yrs (I know your doing the math and yes she was young but anyone that knows Amber she is mature beyond her years). I knew when I meet Amber there was something different about this woman she knows who she is and what she wants in life, all I knew is I wanted to be apart of it with her. Shortly after our wedding Amber knew she had her best friends begging to come be apart of our family (I personally think they are the luckiest little girls to have her as their Mom and they love their MOM). She has always worked so hard to provide everything for her girls. What makes her stand out is she not only talks to our daughters about serving others but she walks the walk.

Amber is the Head Coach of the American Fork Drill Team and has taken that role very serious. She never does what is required without fail Amber always always always goes above and beyond requirements. She has consistently been waking up everyday at 5:30am for Drill practice and goes all day non stop with the girls and she does that night after night on limited sleep due to her 3 little girls (I am sure I can be blamed for some of that also). She never wants to just sit around and get rest she always makes sure the girls have something fun to do everyday weather she is running them around town to the Library, Park, or Swimming Pool.


Amber I want you to know how grateful I am for all you do for the Girls and I We love you. She also goes the extra mile when it comes to her health and fitness. I am proud to say my wife is Smokin Hot. I could keep writing for days about all the amazing things you do for us everyday. What makes Amber amazing is she continues to love her not so perfect Husband (we don't need to go into those details she will know what I am talking about).

I wanted to let everyone know that I have the most amazing wife as you can tell and I look forward to our lifetime of memories that we continue to make everyday. May your 25th year be your best year so far. I love you and Your girls love you.

Love,
Nate and your Girls

1 comments:

Lauren Clyde said...

AMEN, Amber is the Bomb & a total bombshell!!

I didn't know it was your birthday, I'm bummed I missed the opportunity to wish you a happt day. Well, I hope it was awesome... by the looks of that adorable letter from Nate I'm sure him & the girls made it special for you. Man, what a sweet post from your husband.

Nate, you need to tell Tyler it's OKAY to write on OUR blog. That was very nice to read.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones