Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ava Michele starts school





This is Ava's second year of preschool and she was so excited to go back. I love her teacher and I am so glad she has had the experience all the wonderful things preschool has to offer. Ava is growing up so fast. She is a four year old with a sixteen year old personality.....I know scary huh. There is not one way to describe Ava we always say, "She is just Ava" I love her so much and I never want her to change who she is. I know that she will be a great missionary one day because of her no fear attitude:) I love you Ava

p.s. please stop growing up so fast

Love,
your mom

2 comments:

Lauren Clyde said...

Cute little Ava, she's so much fun & seriously the sweetest thing.

I need your email address so I can email you the pictures of our camping trip. Just send it to me at: laurenclyde@comcast.net

By the way happy belated b-day! I commented on Nate's bday post for you...

Unknown said...

Her hair is to die for. I love the bob!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones